Smiling is infectious you can catch it like the flu when someone smiled at me I started smiling too when I passed the corner someone saw my grin
when he smiled I realized I passed it onto him. I thought about that smile and realized its worth a single smile just like mine could travel round the earth so if you feel a smile begin don't leave it undetected lets start an epidemic quick and get the world infected
Wrote by a funny person :)
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
info
please read or else!
HI people. A little introduction about myself to other new comers that hop to my blog. Just a 22 yr old gal that lives in Singapore a small dot on globe. I am another slacker who feel life is empty without dreams, ambitions.
Name: Minru
Age: 22
Born: 3 march 1988
Singapore
uni Student: UOL
Grade: Bad
Char: Happy go lucky
Press squares to see other section, if can't find it then too bad for YOU!
Humans
why won't the world revolve around me?
boldstrikeoutitalicsunderline
New beginnings
Sunday, July 18, 2010 8:47 PM
This is the first entry for this month, is July. I work in ST synthesis last mth till this month. It was fun and i got to know many good friends.