Smiling is infectious you can catch it like the flu when someone smiled at me I started smiling too when I passed the corner someone saw my grin
when he smiled I realized I passed it onto him. I thought about that smile and realized its worth a single smile just like mine could travel round the earth so if you feel a smile begin don't leave it undetected lets start an epidemic quick and get the world infected
Wrote by a funny person :)
info
please read or else!
HI people. A little introduction about myself to other new comers that hop to my blog. Just a 22 yr old gal that lives in Singapore a small dot on globe. I am another slacker who feel life is empty without dreams, ambitions.
Name: Minru
Age: 22
Born: 3 march 1988
Singapore
uni Student: UOL
Grade: Bad
Char: Happy go lucky
Press squares to see other section, if can't find it then too bad for YOU!
skin outbreak
Thursday, December 10, 2009 5:17 PM
OMG!! skin outbreak again.
truely sad and tired
missed school for a few days
at hm eat slp tv
my face was swollen
ytd went to see chinese doctor
called skin centre but nobody pick up
stupid skin always act up
haiz
completed econs and financial reporting test last few weeks
terrible tired stress
did financial reporting assignaments, banking & finance assignment
Last friday sat in school for 3 hours after class to revise and do assignment
sit until my but pain, the bench was hard man!
Lucky gt my new moo moo pencil box and keychain to accompany me in school
after that my boy accompany me for the 7pm lesson in school
it was real late until 10pm took 61 home!!
I knew many people worried about me,
my mum wanted to send me to hospital, etc...
Gladys sis worry about me...
my boy concern me took notes for me,etc..
my jie meis sms me..so touched!!
I was sorry to postpone the outing celebrate liyan birthday the last bdae girl of the year. Fortunately bought a very beautiful gift for her.
my body was super weak, hope the chinese bitter med could cure me and regain my energy.
still have himan resource assignment to do and financial repoting homework.
Yeah!! this sat going to watch SNOW WHITE muscial in bugis library.
sad to say, my money all spend on MEDicine, not on shopping or other things. Hmm..
tagboard
hey baby, give me a kiss
Do not spam!
credits
remove and i'll shoot you with my bazooka \m/
layout by
leen. :)